Our #1 goal is your comfort! We offer sedation dentistry and use advanced technology and techniques to ensure the best experience possible.
We use advanced technology like “LASERS” to make your experience even more comfortable!
Did you know that instead of a drill, lasers can be often be used in dentistry for basic fillings and other treatments like root canals, periodontal disease, gum contouring, biopsies, and TMJ therapy? Our doctors have completed additional education and Dr. Lange has been using lasers for over 30 years!
Why Choose Us?
Featured Service – Temporomandibular Joint Disorder (TMJ) – Jaw Pain
Eliminate your jaw pain, muscle pain, and other symptoms by aligning your bite!
TMJ disorder can cause a variety of ailments in your jaw and the rest of your body. If you are experiencing jaw pain or headaches, we encourage you to come see us for a TMJ evaluation.
- Relieve jaw pain, headaches, sore muscles, and other pains in your body caused by TMJ
- Create healthier jaw muscles
- Enjoy all types of food pain free, even the crunchy ones!
Featured Technology – Lasers
Lasers can be used to kill bacteria and treat a variety of dental concerns with reduced pain and better results.
- Some Pediatric (or adult) dentistry can now be accomplished pain-free with no need for injections *may need to supplement with nitrous oxide or freezing in other cases*
- Periodontal disease can be treated without going to a specialist in some cases. Saving both time and money for the patient.
- Lasers help in preventing tooth mobility, tooth loss, and gingivitis
- Laser can be used to treat root canals with improved success rates. Cleaning even the hidden accessory canals
- Whitening – teeth whitening in one sitting and with less post op sensitivity than with other lasers
- Lasers can treat some TMJ cases. Some patients may need to couple the laser treatment with an appliance.
- Lasers can be used for Aesthetic recontouring of gingiva(gums) to perfect a “gummy smile” or a gum line that is uneven or misaligned.
- Lasers can assist in space(diastema) closure of front teeth (by way of a frenectomy)
- Relieve tooth sensitivity (from recession or otherwise)